This section of the site will list major
updates to the site, as well as breaking news of any new research
results into MDDS.
- May 15, 2003: Wow, almost 3 years! The statistics have been updated.
- June 29, 2000: Added case history for
- April 4, 2000: Added case history for
- October 25, 1999: Added two new case histories,
Patti C and
- October 21, 1999: Added a new case history for
Kathryn Von der Mehden.
- August 6, 1999: Added a small section to the
describing BPPV and Meniere's Disease, both of which are sometimes confused
by patients with MDDS.
- June 19, 1999: Added a link to Dr Timothy Hain's Mal de Debarquement article published in the June 1999
issue of Archives of Otolaryngology.
- April 9, 1999: Added Patti's MDDS
- April 8, 1999: Added Hanka Martin's
- March 4, 1999: Added a link to the Atlantic Coast Ear Specialist's
website on the Other Resources page.
- November 18, 1998: Added Pat
Meisch's case history
- October 18, 1998: Created a chat page via TalkCity on
the support page.
- October 14, 1998: Added a link to Loyola University's
- September 14, 1998: Added John
Corde's case history
- April 28, 1998: Added Karen
Moreland's case history
- January 28, 1998: Added Isabel
Paterson's case history
- January 22, 1998: Added Etta
Ruth Weigl and Marilyn Kidson's case
- January 20, 1998: Added Benoit
d'Unienville's case history
- November 5, 1997: Began MDDS
- September 21, 1997: Added Kay
Jacob's case history
- August 18, 1997: Added Donna
Guge's case history
- July 26, 1997: Added Karen
Brown's case history
- July 16, 1997: Created the
for MDDS sufferers.
- July 15, 1997: Added a
new link to the
Vestibular Disorders Hotsheet
- June 3, 1997: Added Sue
Hilbert's case history
- May 19, 1997: Added Nancy
Tapee's case history
- May 15, 1997: Added a contributed
article on stress and MDDS
- April 25, 1997: Official opening of the site (submitted to search
- March 19, 1997: Initial deployment of MDDS Support Page.
MDDS support site designed by Evan Torrie
Copyright 1997, Evan Torrie